Thursday, December 21, 2006

...

i hate rains..at one point of time i used to relate rain to beauty,today i only think of it in terms of dirty roads,mosquitoes n well cold...yes,i still love winters and somehow i love feeling cold,its the only way to know I'm not immune to feeling..but now as i walk thru a shady horizon that while awaiting me long back looked sparkling even the cold has a tinge of bitterness,its not sweet much like how we relish beer rather than candies as we grow.I've learnt to savour the taste of this bitterness,im cozy but not sure if I'm happy...

am i mature?no longer a kid !! or have i simply become cynical n frustrated like one of those females i usually used to laugh at...or have i lost my soul sum where ,or maybe its just dormant,sleeping,hibernating for a while...

on a lighter note however,listening to "you were always on my mind" by Elvis Presley still does wriggle something inside me...watching my neighbours 3 yr ol daughter call me by my name does fill me with pride n love..(I'm one of the few didi's she's comfortable n familiar with,at least kids still love me n damn!i love al those brats!) n yeah hearing that deepti's making a cake just for me kinda makes me want to cry at times(which hasn happened fer long now,hope she gets the msg) n ofcrse seeing those 11 digits flash along with "calling" on my cell does make me smile...

so it aint al that bad...i do have that slight potential to breathe...


..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cant get u well....
hmmmm would like to give u an advice..dont be cozy wth BEER relish the candies, xplore ur hidden n lost childhood.....
Njoy
RaJiV

AK. said...

the rain reminds me of that scene from MIB2. The girl says,"The rain makes me sad." and Kay replies,"It rains because you are sad, dear."

Shy Machete said...

awww... I love your blog. It gives me warm fuzzies when I rea dyour entries! :-) Cheers! Keep bloggin!